ACTIVATOR Melesta Live and Dead waterpurifier active generator
- WORLDWIDE Shipping – $14.95
- WE ACCEPT Credit Cards & PayPal
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping & Payment
- Return Policy and Warranty
Melesta water activator – is an activator is made at home “live” and “dead” water.
Living water (catholyte) – is a stimulant of biological processes has enhanced solvent extraction and capacity has increased absorptive – chemical activity. The taste – alkaline, soft, reminiscent of rainwater. This water quickly heals wounds fresh, stimulates the body’s metabolism, raises blood pressure, improves appetite and digestion. Its healing properties it loses faster than dead water, but if it is stored in the dark, without access of air, then it retains its properties during the week. Catholyte non-toxic and harmless.
Dead water (anolyte) – is a powerful antiseptic and preservative. It has inhibiting properties and slows bioprocesses. For internal use acidic water lowers blood pressure, slows the body’s metabolism, reduces pain in the joints. For exterior – disinfects, kills germs in the festering wounds. It is used to combat micro-organisms and fungi, the processing of fruits and vegetables in order to prolong their storage, as well as for many other purposes. Anolyte and catholyte should be used within 5 – 8 hours after reconstitution.
Applications in medicine activator living and dead water Melesta:
1. Prostate adenoma;
3. ARI ARI;
4. The pain in the joints of hands and feet;
5. The deposition of salts;
6. Asthma, bronchitis;
7. Colonic inflammation (colitis);
9. Hemorrhoids, anal fissure;
10. Herpes (Cold);
11. Worms (worm infestations);
12. Purulent wounds, chronic fistulas, postoperative wounds, bedsores, trophic ulcers, abscesses;
16. Jaundice (hepatitis);
17. The smell of feet;
19. Periodontal disease, gingivitis;
21. Colpitis (vaginitis);
23. Burns, frostbite;
24. Hypertension, hypotension;
25. Polyarthritis, arthritis, low back pain;
27. Cuts, abrasions, scratches;
28. Prevention of insomnia, irritability;
29. Prevention of acute respiratory infections, colds during epidemics;
30. Psoriasis, psoriasis;
31. Sciatica, rheumatism;
32. Skin Irritation (after shaving);
33. Expansion of veins;
35. Acne, excessive flaking of the skin, pimples on the face;
36. cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation);
37. Erosion of the cervix;
38. Gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
Applications of activator in the economy alive and dead water Melesta:
– The fight against pests (moth, aphids) in the house and in the garden.
– Decontamination (disinfection), bed linen, etc..
– Sterilization of jars for canning.
– Sanitation facilities.
– The stimulation of plant growth.
– Freshen wilted plants.
– Preparation of mortars.
– Laundry in activated water.
– Promote the growth of poultry.
– Battery life.
– An increase in the productivity of animals.
– Increasing the shelf life of perishable products, vegetables.
– Reducing the scale of the radiators of cars.
– Descaling of cookware.
– The acceleration of seed germination and disinfection.
The benefits of water activator Melesta:
– Water strengthens the immune system, especially during colds;
– Within 10 minutes, the device is able to clean and make 0.3 liter and 0.5 liter dead living water;
– Compact and convenient device for home use;
– It activates the nutrients in the water to help improve the physical condition, normalization of pH;
– Activated water heals wounds and burns;
– With activated water can be disinfected food;
– Water invigorates and normalizes blood pressure;
– Helps get rid of hypertension.
– Voltage – 220 V.
– The frequency of 50 Hz
– Dimensions – 120 x 120 x 180 mm.
– Weight 500 grams.
– Power consumption – no more than 110 watts.
– Formation of the catholyte at a time – 0.5 l;
– Formation of the anolyte at a time – 0.3 l;
– The processing time of water – 3-10 min.
!!! Remember that the device is made for the voltage of 220 V
For use at a different voltage (e.g. 110V) may need a transformer 110V in 220V
We ship Worldwide as a gift! You don't pay duty!
All shipping options utilize a mix of reliable carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a secure manner within the promised timeframe. After the order is placed, the system automatically selects the most efficient shipping method based on destination, size and weight.
Check local rules and regulations about all customs/brokerage fees, duties, taxes and restrictions imposed on goods imported into the country of destination. Please note all fees mentioned above are the responsibility of the recepient. All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high customs, brokerage fees, duties or taxes imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
How long does it take to process an order?
Most in-stock orders are shipped within 1-3 days from an Russia-based distribution center. Orders that require shipment from our vendors or are for custom-built products may take slightly longer to fulfill.
For faster delivery please choose any of the express shipping options when ordering. If an item is not available immediately, you will be notified with an estimated time of arrival. Once contacted, you may allow the order to continue or make any adjustments, including cancellation, if desired. If an order cannot be shipped in its entirety, we reserve the right to hold the order until all items are in stock or to send items as they become available.
How can I track my order?
Tracking information is sent via email upon shipment. To check order status, see http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/
- Credit card payments (VISA, MasterCard/EuroCard, American Express, Discover) via Paypal,
even if you don't have Paypal account The Shopping Cart System let you make an order in a simple and quick way.
The only you are to do is to click "Add to cart" link near the chosen item (at the very page of this item or in catalogue). Then you will be directed to the shopping cart for review. You can continue shopping at this point or simply choose the quantities you would like, calculate the total sum with shipping cost and finalize your order. You will be prompted for your credit card information and given the opportunity to adjust your billing and shipping information. At this point, you will be ready to place your order.
- PayPal payments.
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Rugift reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
In order to return an item you need to contact us via email. We’ll give you the detailed instructions for return.
All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Special Order merchandise
All watches are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of original purchase. Any defect that arises due to faulty materials, workmanship or shipping damage will be repaired by us free of charge during this period. The guarantee doesn't cover accidental damage and misuse.
The quality of the Goods is in full conformity with the technical Conditions of the manufacturer and checked by Technical Control Service (OTK).
You should keep warranty coupon (it is usually in the instruction which is shipped with the product) till the end of the guarantee period (12 months). In case you return the device back, please ask the shipping address at email@example.com
12 months warranty applies only to new watches.