AP-1 type 02 water ionizer activator Live & Dead water
- WORLDWIDE Shipping – $14.95
- WE ACCEPT Credit Cards & PayPal
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping & Payment
- Return Policy and Warranty
Living Water (Kalol) is a stimulant of biological processes has enhanced solvent extraction and ability has increased adsorption-reactivity.
– The taste – alkaline, soft, reminiscent of rainwater.
– This water quickly heals wounds fresh, stimulates the body’s metabolism, raises blood pressure, improves appetite and digestion.
– Its medicinal properties, it loses more rapidly than dead water, but if it is stored in the dark, without access of air, then it retains its properties during the week.
– It is used for steeping seeds, stimulate the growth of plants, enhance the properties of substances dissolved in it, and much more.
– Catholyte non-toxic and harmless.
Dead water (anolyte) is a powerful antiseptic and preservative.
– It has inhibiting properties and slows bioprocesses.
– For internal use acidic water lowers blood pressure, slows the body’s metabolism, reduces pain in the joints, etc.
– For exterior – disinfects bandages, kills germs in the festering wounds.
– It is used to combat micro-organisms and fungi, processing of fruits and vegetables in order to prolong their storage, as well as for many other purposes.
Man was always interested in the possibility of living and dead water. Endless research scientists around the world in an attempt to solve this problem have led to the fact that the water learned to confer miraculous properties of water using an activator.
Activators of water 1 AP produces curative water in the home. The popularity of this device earned thanks to its unique, compact and reliable. Depending on the model purchased device activated curative water can be obtained in just 20 minutes, without leaving home. The operating principle of the water activator AP 1 is that the activator changes the structure of water, giving it healing properties.
Using this device at home, you’ll always have a lively and dead water. Why do you need a live and dead water, and where it is used? Living Water with a negative electric potential is widely used for the treatment of many common diseases, improves appetite and well-being. But we should remember that the living water from the activator, quickly loses its healing properties, so it is recommended to store in a dark place no more than a few days. Dead Water (positive electric potential), it is also called acid water for daily use, reduces joint pain, promotes rapid healing of wounds and ulcers. Also, widespread use of such water received in horticulture for the processing of fruits and vegetables.
The operating principle of water An activator 1 is electrolysis of water by means of electric current. Thus obtained activated acid or alkaline water (living water and dead water) is recommended for general use for both children and adults.
Recommended for use in the disease:
1. Prostate adenoma.
3. Sore throat and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract;
4. Pain in the joints of hands and feet, salt deposits.
5. Bronchial asthma; bronchitis.
6. Inflammation of the liver.
7. Сolonic inflammation (colitis).
9. Hemorrhoids, anal fissures.
10. Herpes (colds).
11. Worms (worm infestations).
12. Рurulent wounds, chronic fistulas, postoperative wounds, bedsores; trophic ulcers, abscesses.
18. Jaundice (hepatitis).
19. The smell of feet.
21. Toothache. periodontal disease.
23. Colpitis (vaginitis).
24. Conjunctivitis, barley.
27. Swelling of the hands and feet.
28. High blood pressure.
29. The reduced pressure.
30. polyarthritis, arthritis, low back pain.
32. Cuts, scrapes and scratches.
33. Cold neck.
34. Prevention of insomnia, irritability.
35. Prevention of acute respiratory infections, colds during epidemics.
36. Psoriasis, psoriasis.
37. Sciatica, rheumatism.
38. Skin Irritation (after shaving).
40. Diabetes, the pancreas.
42. Acne, excessive flaking of the skin, pimples on the face.
43. The removal of dead skin from the feet.
44. Hair Care.
45. Improve digestion.
46. cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder).
47. Eczema, ringworm.
48. Erosion of the cervix.
49. Gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
50. Disinfection (disinfection) lingerie patient, bed, and others.
51. Sterilizing jars for canning.
52. Sanitation facilities.
53. Stimulation of plant growth.
54. Freshen wilted plants.
55. Preparation of mortars.
56. Laundry in activated water.
57. Stimulating growth of poultry.
58. The increase in battery life.
59. The increase in the productivity of animals.
60. Increasing the shelf life of perishable products, vegetables.
61. Reduction of scale in the radiators of cars.
62. Descaling of cookware
63. The acceleration of seed germination and disinfection
1 – Power supply, V / Hz 220/50.
2 – The current electrolysis A 0.2-0.7.
3 – Activation time, min, not more than 40.
4 – The amount of activated water: anolyte, 0.3 liters; 0.9 catholyte.
5 – Power consumption, VA, not more than 70.
Version for countries with 220V in power network.
Supply Voltage: 220 volt, 50 hertz
Power – 300 watts.
Converter is needed for 110V.
Anolyte and catholyte should be used within 5-8 hours after cooking. These solutions are metastable class: their activity decreases with time.
A quantitative characteristic of the acidity or alkalinity is pH-determined activity of hydrogen ions. Distilled water is neutral and has a pH of 7. The lower the pH units, the water is acidic, the more – so it is alkaline. For anolyte recommended pH from 3.0 to 5.5 units and for the catholyte – from 8.5 to 10 units.
The following are indicative data showing the change in pH of the resulting solution, depending on the duration of the process water electroactivation:
– The original water has a pH of 7.7 index and poured into two containers;
– The original water has a pH of 7.7 index and poured into the main tank, and a ceramic cup filled with a weak (1 g per 1 liter) salt solution NaCl.
Aktivator Ap-1 02
We ship Worldwide as a gift! You don't pay duty!
All shipping options utilize a mix of reliable carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a secure manner within the promised timeframe. After the order is placed, the system automatically selects the most efficient shipping method based on destination, size and weight.
Check local rules and regulations about all customs/brokerage fees, duties, taxes and restrictions imposed on goods imported into the country of destination. Please note all fees mentioned above are the responsibility of the recepient. All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high customs, brokerage fees, duties or taxes imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
How long does it take to process an order?
Most in-stock orders are shipped within 1-3 days from an Russia-based distribution center. Orders that require shipment from our vendors or are for custom-built products may take slightly longer to fulfill.
For faster delivery please choose any of the express shipping options when ordering. If an item is not available immediately, you will be notified with an estimated time of arrival. Once contacted, you may allow the order to continue or make any adjustments, including cancellation, if desired. If an order cannot be shipped in its entirety, we reserve the right to hold the order until all items are in stock or to send items as they become available.
How can I track my order?
Tracking information is sent via email upon shipment. To check order status, see http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/
- Credit card payments (VISA, MasterCard/EuroCard, American Express, Discover) via Paypal,
even if you don't have Paypal account The Shopping Cart System let you make an order in a simple and quick way.
The only you are to do is to click "Add to cart" link near the chosen item (at the very page of this item or in catalogue). Then you will be directed to the shopping cart for review. You can continue shopping at this point or simply choose the quantities you would like, calculate the total sum with shipping cost and finalize your order. You will be prompted for your credit card information and given the opportunity to adjust your billing and shipping information. At this point, you will be ready to place your order.
- PayPal payments.
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Rugift reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
In order to return an item you need to contact us via email. We’ll give you the detailed instructions for return.
All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Special Order merchandise
All watches are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of original purchase. Any defect that arises due to faulty materials, workmanship or shipping damage will be repaired by us free of charge during this period. The guarantee doesn't cover accidental damage and misuse.
The quality of the Goods is in full conformity with the technical Conditions of the manufacturer and checked by Technical Control Service (OTK).
You should keep warranty coupon (it is usually in the instruction which is shipped with the product) till the end of the guarantee period (12 months). In case you return the device back, please ask the shipping address at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 months warranty applies only to new watches.